Jessica B. Reyes Esq.
Jessica B. Reyes Esq. manages the firm’s Commercial Litigation department. Prior to opening Reyes & Luna Law , Ms. Reyes’ practice has primarily focused on the areas of consumer and business bankruptcy, representing both debtors and creditors (including financial institutions and the FDIC), and commercial litigation, with a focus on creditor-debtor rights. Ms. Reyes is admitted to practice law in Florida and New York and all of the U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts in Florida. Ms. Reyes was selected as a Rising Star from 2016 – 2018 by Super Lawyers magazine in the area of creditor-debtor rights.
- Florida International University, Bachelor of Arts, Economics, 2002
- Florida International University, Masters of Arts, Economics, 2004
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2008
- New York
- U.S. District Courts: Southern District of Florida; Middle District of Florida; Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Courts: Southern District of Florida; Middle District of Florida ; Northern District of Florida
- Commercial Litigation