Laudy Luna Esq.
L audy Luna Esq. manages the firm’s Bankruptcy department. Prior to joining Reyes , Ms. Luna was a partner at a midsize firm as the firm’s Bankruptcy Group Partner, primarily focusing on creditors’ rights and remedies, diverse Chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13 cases as well as complex adversary proceeding including those related to Ponzi scheme cases. Ms. Luna has also previously represented Chapter 7 Trustees. Ms. Luna is admitted to practice law in Florida and all of the U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts in Florida.
- McGill University, Exchange Student, Political Science, International Studies, 2000-2001
- Florida International University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, International Studies, 2004
- University of Miami, School of Law, Visiting Student, 2006-2007
- University of Dayton, School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2007
- U.S. District Courts: Southern District of Florida; Middle District of Florida; Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Courts: Southern District of Florida; Middle District of Florida ; Northern District of Florida
- Commercial Litigation